Monday, August 2, 2010

I dunno what to say... its a weigh in ;)

Sorry I havent been around lately, but it doesnt mean I have given up the fight. I have been feeling a wee bit under the weather, but did my "first of the month" weigh in. Here it is ;) for those of you that care to watch. I still havent figured out the greeatest "diet" but I have figured me out ... at least I think. So far since June 1st Ive lost 24 lbs and I feel ok about taht. This is my PMS week so when I get my period a ton will come off. I guess I am really tired, really sleepy and dont have much to add really. :))))))

I think I stopped writing so much simply because I dont have anything on the diet front to write about. Am I losing weight? Yup... how? Eating less of any ole thing I want, and moving more always... but nothing intentional. It doesnt make for very exciting reading, but hell, it honestly does work ...

A ton has been going on on the photography front and I have had several clients and photo shoots. Life is moving along, and Im just moving along with it.

Hope every one is well :)

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear from you! Congrats on your good results and simple method. You have found what works for you and that is the key, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is the way we were designed to eat - whatever we want in moderation. It is that moderation part that trips me up every time. Congratulations on finding your sweet spot. It gives the rest of us hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey HoneyB, remember me? Just wanted to see how yo have been. Al (losingharry)

    ReplyDelete