Thursday, July 1, 2010

Busy, busy and a weigh in ....

I havent been on here much lately. There are a ton of reasons ... hubby got Lymes, now the baby has Lymes and I have been focusing on my photography. Some really great things are happening there as well.

I went to the doc, they are going to do some ultra sounds if my nether regions to see whats going on female wise. My weight has been fluctuating as much as 4 lbs up and down from my last weigh in, I recorded a video here.... I am days if not sooner than that away from my period and the fact that I didnt gain all of this weight back is something short of an F'in miracle!!!!! I hit it hard again today... and by hard I dont mean any more crazy measures, I just mean eating less of what ever the heck I want and going to be moving more. Im DONE with diets and in a couple of my videos I explain why. THEY DONT WORK!!!!! ohhhhh all diets will work if you work them, Im not saying that, Im just sayin unless you learn how to eat less naturally, it can never be maintained because, no one can stay on a diet for ever.... or at least not fat ppl or they wouldnt be fat in the first place cuz they would naturally be eating less.

I feel purdy passionate about his whole thing. I do, and calorie counting and restriction in a formal sense its all crap. Its a tool Ill give you that, but if you dont figure out that sick freakin relationship with food you got going to make you fat to begin with.... your just buyin time. NORMAL ppl dont count calories, or fast, or drink shakes, or starve themselves. Normal ppl eat less and move more than us fattys its just a fact. I hope you guys watch the other videos I put up on why i think this.... I know its working for me... I lost weight and didnt gain it back over these really tough 2 weeks ... that is astounding!

Wishing all of you out there a great extended weekend ... Im gonna go, I have a TON of blog reading to catch up on :)

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work honey b. What works for some might not work for others

    I don't count calories either.

    ReplyDelete