Monday, June 14, 2010

The Butt Crack Of Dawn

I have literally been up since before the sun peeked over the horizon. I decided to get a jump on painting the living room before the kidlets woke up. I am on my third coat. Primer people.... dont ever try and kid yourself into thinking you dont need it, Im frustrated living proof of that. grrrrrrr.... upside? What a terrific arm work out Im getting!

So, Im thinking of going on a water fast. I dunno, clean out the ole system kinda thing. Have any of you ever tried one? For how long? Thoughts on water fasts? Maybe I have just been up too darn tootin long smelling paint fumes ....

Wishing you all a wonderful Monday :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the smell of paint fumes in the morning!

    I've read that fasts are really unnecessary. Our bodies clean out and revitalize naturally when we feed them wholesome foods without junk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done this, for a spiritual reason, but I would suggest adding fruit juice to the fast as well. I did it for 40 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided against the fast.... things are clicking along so I wont mess with it. I had seen it on youtube and this girl said it really cleaned her system out.... like her skin and all ...

    ReplyDelete